Sunny pirate
sreda, 18. junij 2008
Rada barvam. :p



S Kajč sva šle v pondelk končno gledat Sex v mestu in res je zakon film. Že dolg se nism tok nasmejala kokr ko sm njih poslušala.
Pa sm najdla ene par njihovih izjav. :D :p


He's a guy. They don't talk, they fight. It's all that crazy testosterone. – Samantha

*********

"I wouldn't mind being married to you...would you mind being married to me??" - Živina Carrie

********

"I curse the day you were born" - Charlotte Živini

********

"I feel the same way as you feel about Botox. Painful and unnecessary." - Samantha Carrie na vprašanje, če bi bla njena poročna priča

********

Živina: Should we get you a diamond?
Carrie: No, no... just get me a really big closet!

*******

The good ones screw you, the bad ones screw you, and the rest don't know how to screw you. - Samantha

********

“Balls are to men what purses are to women.” - Carrie

***********

Couse I'm in love, all dressed up in love.

***********
Rada barvam.

:D Sex u mestu je zakon! :P

Oznake: ,

posted by sunny @ 3:17 pop.  
3 Comments:
Objavite komentar
<< Home
 
sunny
About Me

Name: sunny
Home: Slovenia
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Pustite nam ta svet, nedolžen in drzgačen, naj vsak, ki vanj je ujet, bo pristen, ne popačen.

Find me on Polyvore

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER