Sunny pirate
torek, 13. april 2010
Not all those who wander are lost.


Life is pure adventure. The sooner we realize that,
the quicker we will be able to treat life as art.



So feel the air, feel the air,
take the map and point to anywhere.
I don't care. Fingers through your hair,
the sky I've seen is blue and green.
Oh, the summertime.

- Summertime, Mae




Then we lie beneath a shady tree
I love her and she's loving me
She feels good, she know she's looking fine
I'm so proud to know that she is mine

- Good day sunshine, The Beatles




Godine prolaze nervoznim korakom,
godine prolaze mi stojimo
Jesmo li sretniji jesmo pametniji,
godine prolaze mi gledamo.

- Godine prolaze, Bajaga




Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love

- I'm yours, Jason Mraz




Close your eyes, think of early summer, sunny skies.
The sound of birds will fill the air everywhere,
they're just coming out to play.



Not all those who wander are lost.

- J.R.R. Tolkien

Oznake: ,

posted by sunny @ 10:27 pop.  
0 Comments:
Objavite komentar
<< Home
 
sunny
About Me

Name: sunny
Home: Slovenia
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Pustite nam ta svet, nedolžen in drzgačen, naj vsak, ki vanj je ujet, bo pristen, ne popačen.

Find me on Polyvore

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER