Sunny pirate
nedelja, 7. junij 2009


Only one thing makes our soul complete,
and that thing is love.
- the reader



What do you do when someone stops loving you?
Well, you cry a little and then you wait
for the sun to come out.
- The sound of music



I have found that if you love life,
life will love you back.
- Artur Rubenstein



I try to say goodbye and I choke
I try to walk away and I stumble
Though I try to hide it it's clear,
my world crumbles when you are not near.
- I try, Macy Grey



Never say goodbye because saying goodbye
means going away and going away means forgeting.
- Peter Pan



Let your heart guide you.
It whispers, so listen carefully.
- The land before time



We've become strangers,
but we're strangers with a past.



Tomorrow is always the future.
- Matti Nykänen



Summer romances begin for all kinds
of reasons, but when all is set and done, they
have one thing in common. They're shooting
stars, a spectacular moment of light
in the heavens, fleeting glimpse of eternity,
and in a flash they're gone.
- The Notebook

Oznake:

posted by sunny @ 10:30 dop.  
1 Comments:
Objavite komentar
<< Home
 
sunny
About Me

Name: sunny
Home: Slovenia
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Pustite nam ta svet, nedolžen in drzgačen, naj vsak, ki vanj je ujet, bo pristen, ne popačen.

Find me on Polyvore

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER